Uneven breasts; will breast lift & implants fix the problem?

If one boob is bigger than the other very noticeably .at least two cup sizes ,how can it be rectified wit boob lift and implants do I get bigger implant on other side to fix the problem ?

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, without any images to review, it is difficult for me to give an exact recommendation. However, in general, patients with that large of a discrepancy in their breast size will typically get the best result from a bilateral breast augmentation using breast implants that are larger on one side than the other, and potentially combined with a breast lift to even out the native breast + nipple position. Most patients are extremely happy with the results from this type of procedure. Best of luck to you!

Options to address uneven breasts

Its difficult to give you advice in your specific case without any photographs or more importantly an in person consultation.  Typically though, asymmetry is addressed with a combination of lift/reduction with different sized implants.  Arrange a consultation with a  fully qualified plastic surgeons to discuss your options.

Breast asymmetry

Thanks for your inquiry, but without an exam or at least a picture it is hard to advise on your particular situation, but you are right it takes a combination of lifts, different implants, and even reduction on the larger size to work on symmetry. Please seek the opinion of a board certified plastic surgeon.  Good Luck.