Anatomical implant moving around? Is that normal?

I have gotten my breast augmentation a week ago on Sunday (9th of October). I am very petite so I have received Mentor Cohesive III low profile moderate plus projection in 225CC. I was wondering was it normal to feel one move around ? They look the exact same but I feel like left one has settled a lot, already. And the right one is still feeling strange and feels almost as if it's moving around in my chest. Should I be worried? Is it normal for the anatomical implants to move around?

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Right now, you are very early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you. Then reassess final result at 6 months.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Anatomical implant

Thanks for your inquiry and I suggest you be seen by your plastic surgeon.  He/she wants the pocket to form as designed.  That may include wearing a certain bra, taping, etc because you are right you do not want a loose pocket to form. It is still early in your recovery and please carefully follow your doctors advice.