Any advantage to have PFM crowns instead of zirconia- upper should be 7 implants and bridges - lower replace my old PFM?

I use zirconia for my patients #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
I use Zirconia for my patients rather than PFM.  It is just as durable as PFM and looks very natural. Since zirconia restorations are made of a tooth colored material they are great for aesthetics, and you'll never have to worry about metal show through. It's always important look at before and after photos when selecting a dentist. This will give you a pretty good indication of what you can expect. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions. 

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100