8 days post-op; is my belly button okay? (Photos)

Is my ballybutting ok

Healing Belly Button

Hello

Thank you for sharing your concerns, as I can see eveything its fine with your belly buttom, keep in mind is a long process for healing and if you see anything wrong do not hesitate in contacting your surgeon.

Best of Lucks....

Bellybutton

Everything looks fine from this photograph. Healing is a process and many changes will occur during that process. Be patient and follow your surgeon's instructions.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

8 days post op; is my belly button okay?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph.  From what I can see in your pictures it appears that your navel has continued swelling from surgery and some mild bruising to the tissues.  There does not appear to be anything wrong at this point in your healing process.  Continue to care for it as instructed by your surgeon and allow your results more time to mature before assessing your long-term results. Hope this helps.

1 week post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. Its too early to talk about final results. I recommend you to wait to see the evolution of your surgery.Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD