5 Weeks Post Op Mastopexy and Augmentation-Breasts completely different? Right nipple higher? What should i do? (photo)

I am getting more nervous as time is going on about the shape difference if my breasts, i have been wearing the compression band and always wearing my post surgery bras 24/7...Do i need revision surgery? I am really panicking at this stage and not happy at all with my progress. I wanted a Full D/DD and im a Full C with 325cc HPs, swelling is completely gone.

Wait for some time

The final appearance, shape, and movement are not exactly the same as normal breasts. The surgically enlarged breasts do not move in the same way as normal breasts. They tend to be firmer. The contours are usually somewhat different than normal breasts. In some patients these discrepancies may be rather noticeable. Although every effort is made to place the implants symmetrically, complete symmetry is rarely achieved. Immediately after surgery, the breasts are swollen and firmer. The final shape and size is approximated after 2 to 3 months, but up to one year may be required for the end result.

Healing after breast lift...being patient is the hardest part

Believe it or not 5 weeks is still too early to judge your results (even though it feels like forever). No reason to panic at this stage- give your body time to soften around the implants and settle into a final position. If at 3-6 months your nipple position is still asymmetric it can generally be corrected with a small in-office procedure. 
As for cup size, I advise my patients to focus on whether they are happy with the appearance of the breast size rather than the letter in the bra since there is no standard sizing for bras these days (often different brands will be 2-3 cup sizes apart on the label for the same size bra). In my opinion the size in your photos is a good match for your frame. If, however, you were expecting to be larger you should discuss this with your PS.
Best wishes, Dr. Meghan Nadeau, Seattle, WA

Meghan Nadeau, MD