5 months post lower Facelift. Is this normal?

I am 5 months post lower facelift, I seem to be getting a lot of facial twitching I feel as if my face lifting on its own, I know that sounds strange, however, I do mention to my surgeon a week ago he didn't seem concerned, I feel I may need to go back and speak to him as it's worrying me.

5 months post lower Facelift.

Thank you for your question.  Facial Twitching is normal and can be sign of nerves healing however please seek advise from your plastic surgeon so they can access you.

All the Best 

5 Months Post Face Lift with Swelling, And Facial Twitching

Please speak to your physician.  You need an evaluation to determine if other treatments are necessary or if an evaluation by another doctor is important.  Best, Dr. Emer.