4 months passed - How does it look? 2500 grafts - Turkey. (photo)

4 months post hair transplantation

The grafts look great.  The results will further improve over the next year to come.  If you use minoxidil at this time,  you can help the grafts come in quicker and thicker. 

Chicago Dermatologic Surgeon

4 months post FUE

Looks good to me. It looks like the hair grew ahead of what the schedule for hair growth usually is. This happens in 5% of patients

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Grafts at 4months

If the photo you attached is the appearance of the transplanted grafts at 4 months, there is some growth there.  You need to wait the full 10 to 12 months for the final results. 

Parsa Mohebi, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor.  There isn't much to tell after 4 months.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

How does my 2500 graft hair transplant look at 4 months?

I appears that your hair changed from brown to black.  The hairline created is low and broad.  Depending on your age and potential for more hair loss, this could be disastrous in the long run because you will have this low, broad hairline and possibly a lot of baldness behind it.  Other than that, it looks fine although the image quality is so poor that it's difficult to say for sure how natural the result is.  

John P. Cole, MD
Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon