15 days post lipo; does it look good? (Photos)

I am 15 days post vaser lipo hi def. I dont see massive improvement i am down 2 kilo...my recovery is very good. Minimum bruising. Stiches are dissolved and taken out. I have post op picture on my profile. Am i too early to judge the result....i used to excercize a lot...and now doing very little so the healing doesnt get effected...am i putting fat back due to less activity...pls help

VASER Hi-Def

Dear Mr Ire,

It is good to hear that you went through your surgery without any complication.

It is very difficult to advice without seeing your preop pictures.

Certainly at this stage you should be able to come back to activity; with appropriate garments and massages a good amount of the swelling should be already gone by now.

I would keep in touch regularly with your surgeon and follow his instruction for the next 3-6 months. This is the minimum you should await anyway in case of a revision surgery.

I hope you will find this useful.

With kind regards,

London Plastic Surgeon

Post Vaser recovery

Thank you for sharing your photos and concerns.

15 days post HD Vaser is too soon to judge on the final result and I would advise you to be patient.

A study conducted by British Association of Body Sculpting (BABS) shown that swelling post Vaser in some individuals can last up to 42 days, skin retraction and conforming to new contours might take longer.

Vaser is a body reshaping procedure and you will not weigh much less after the operation as fat is relatively light. Furthermore following a surgical injury your body tends to retain interstitial fluid and you might feel heavier due to that.

Ask your surgeon to check you for presence of seroma, attend MLD massages and wear your compression garment with sponge inserts. If your doctors lets you you probably can start with lighter exercises and stretching.