Liposuction thighs - unhappy result - knees look horrible now! (photos)

Hi I had liposuction of the thighs, inner/outer and front part. I'm so unhappy with the results as the upper inner thigh has hardly had anything taken off and they still rub..worse than that my knees look so weird & ugly now. There are lumps of fat almost hanging around them :( I hope you can see from the photos what I mean as it's quite difficult to describe? Any advice much appreciated thanks.

Liposuction thighs - unhappy result - knees look horrible now!

How long ago did you have the liposuction? Make sure you are massaging the areas of liposuction and also undergoing professional lymphatic massages and/or endermologie. From your photos, it looks like you have some significant surface irregularities and will likely need some sort of touch up with more liposuction and possible fat grafting. If you went to a board certified plastic surgeon, then you should touch base with them to see what they recommend and if they will do a revision. If you did not, I would recommend doing your homework and finding a board certified plastic surgeon to do the revision that has experience with this type of procedure. 

Leg liposuction - hate the result!

Thank you for asking about your leg liposuction.
  • I am so sorry you are distressed by your result.
  • If surgery was recent, compression garments and massage may help.
  • It takes 6 months or more to see your final result.
  • However in the photos you have fullness on either knee.
  • It isn't clear whether this is residual fat or whether in removing fat, your surgery exposed underlying bone prominence.
  • Please return to your plastic surgeon, discuss your concerns, what to expect and what, if any, further treatment might be needed when you can see your final result.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Contour deformities

Are a common result from liposuction, they vary with severity. Message and proper garment wear is also a critical part of liposuction post-op care. This can be revised to achieve your desired results.

How long ago did you have the surgery?  Wearing a tight compression garment and getting regular massages will aid in the healing process.  Discuss your concerns with your surgeon.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD