Hi I had liposuction of the thighs, inner/outer and front part. I'm so unhappy with the results as the upper inner thigh has hardly had anything taken off and they still rub..worse than that my knees look so weird & ugly now. There are lumps of fat almost hanging around them :( I hope you can see from the photos what I mean as it's quite difficult to describe? Any advice much appreciated thanks.
Liposuction thighs - unhappy result - knees look horrible now! (photos)
Doctor Answers 4
Liposuction thighs - unhappy result - knees look horrible now!
Leg liposuction - hate the result!
- I am so sorry you are distressed by your result.
- If surgery was recent, compression garments and massage may help.
- It takes 6 months or more to see your final result.
- However in the photos you have fullness on either knee.
- It isn't clear whether this is residual fat or whether in removing fat, your surgery exposed underlying bone prominence.
- Please return to your plastic surgeon, discuss your concerns, what to expect and what, if any, further treatment might be needed when you can see your final result.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Are a common result from liposuction, they vary with severity. Message and proper garment wear is also a critical part of liposuction post-op care. This can be revised to achieve your desired results.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.