My teeth have been brown since childhood due to the salty water. I want to decide between lumineers, veneers or crowns (Photo)

Im scared i don't come up with a bad idea that wil ruin my life,and the dentist ive visited for consultation are intrested in money they don't even ask what i want or what i would preffer. Fixing my teeth means alot to me i dont wanna make any mistakes, and i dont really care about the cost as far as i get the best outcome.

Lumineers vs Veneers

Hi:

Due to the intense discoloration of your teeth, I would advise you to get veneers.  Lumineers will be too thin to completely mask the color of your teeth so I am afraid the dark stain will come through the lumineers.  Even with veneers its best to consult a top cosmetic dentist to make sure the color of the teeth are masked completely.

Dr. Maddahi

Beverly Hills Dentist