What is the time needed to go to work after vaser hips and thighs surgery?

VASER LIPO and Downtime

Most vaser hi definition procedures especially with fat transfer require 7-10 days before going back to work.  Small areas you could go back 3-5 days but this needs to be discussed in a consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ Liposuction/Fat Grafting/ BBL

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing following surgery.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, FACS