Can I wash my face and nose with shampoo normal after 2 months?

Hi, l am remove the last plaster , I am 2 months after rhinoplasty. l want to ask you, can I wash my face and nose with shampoo like before or l can scrub my face and nose.

2 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-