Swelling on nose after 2 weeks (Photo)

I did nose job before 2 week Still swelling but on rt side i feel nodular swelling It affects a little my breathing I wanna know what could be that i touch not hard Round sweeling Not on edge on side

Post op swelling

It is completely normal to still be swollen at 2 weeks post op and for the swelling to be worse on one side than the other. For now, be patient and kind to yourself as your body heals. It the swelling gets worse or doesn't subside by the 3 month mark then make an appointment to see your surgeon. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

It's too early to make value judgments with only 2 weeks after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD