Can I run and play sport after septorhinoplasty?

Activity restrictions after septorhinoplasty

For my patients, I ask that they refrain from any physical activity for 2 weeks following a septorhinoplasty or rhinoplasty. After the first 2 weeks, I am okay with light physical activity including cardiovascular exercise and weight lifting. However, if patient's play any contact sports or engage in other activities that could result in an impact to the nose, IĀ ask that patients try to refrain from these activities for 6 weeks.

Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon

Septorhinoplasty and Sports

Dear patient, after septorhinoplasty procedures you can do sports after 1 month. Remember that you need to start gradually.

Nabil Fakih, MD
Lebanon Facial Plastic Surgeon