I want to know if my tip will change - now it's the second day. (photos)

My tip before surgery was nice my problem was with bridge but now I'm really stress full if my tip will remain like this or it will come down because I think it's somewhat like piq nose. .even if it's some degree come down

Rhinoplasty

You just had your surgery done. The hump[cartilage and bone] reduced, takes about 2 weeks to look better. 'Complete Healing' can take 6-12 months.It would be best for you to visit an experienced board certified plastic surgeon for an in-depth to review your concerns.

Oahu Island Plastic Surgeon

Way too soon to judge your results

I know that it is frustrating, but it is way too soon to judge your results. Your nose is swollen and will be for the next few weeks. For now, be patient. If at 6 weeks post op, you are still unhappy then speak with your surgeon although keep in mind that it can take up to a year for your final results. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question and photographs.

It is important to consult with your surgeon about any questions or concerns you may have so they can give you a physical examination. You are extremely early in your recovery period and your nose is still healing and changing, this will continue over the course of a year to year and a half. You probably still have some swelling which can cause the appearance of a lifted tip. It takes 6 months for 90% of the swelling to resolve after a rhinoplasty. During this waiting period, several treatment options can reduce the swelling. First, post-operative taping is imperative to decrease swelling and mold the shape of the nose. This can be performed for a minimum of 2 weeks with recommendations commonly for 3 months. Second, a short course of oral steroids (Medrol dose pack) can be beneficial in the early stages to decrease swelling and pain. Third, I commonly use a dilute solution of Kenalog with Marcaine to decrease swelling of the nasal tip. If after 12-18 months, you are still unhappy with your results, I would contact your surgeon or another board certified plastic surgeon for a revision.
Best of luck in your recovery!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Way too early!

It is way way way too early to worry. 

The tape itself is holding the tip up.  Also the swelling is holding the tip up. 

Trust your surgeon!

Deepak Raj Dugar, MD