I have done septorhinoplasty , but day by day , my nose become larger ?? Whats the cause of it?

Rhinoplasty results

It is difficult to fully evaluate your situation without an in-person examination. It would greatly help to know the date of your procedure. It is likely that your nose is becoming larger as a result of swelling, which is not uncommon and may take up to 6 months to completely resolve. The swelling is expected to decrease gradually and a sudden reversal of this process may signal potential infection. For this reason, you should alert your surgeon to your concerns.  An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is always the best way to fully assess your needs and guarantee a reliable medical advice. Best of luck! Dr. Michael Omidi.