I'm not happy with my rhinoplasty. (photos)

After one day of the surgery the nose looked sharp and tall(that what I wanted). But after 10 days the nose looked very wide and flat.. and I don't think it is swollen because I didnt have any swollen or Bruising around eyes.

I am not happy with my Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question.  10 days after your surgery is too early in the post-rhinoplasty recovery. It is not uncommon in the early stages to have swelling and possibly some asymmetries.  It is usually 6 months before the nose is completely healed.  Even though it is difficult, it is important to be patient during the early healing phase. Best of luck. 

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Recovery

At 10 days, you are extremely early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point.The swelling during this time is rarely symmetric. One side will always resolve more quickly than the other. The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Rhinoplasty results

Without pre-op and good set of post-op photos and of course the benefit of physical exam- it's difficult to comment accurately. It is still very early to judge your final result- as it takes months to a year for a nose to completely heal after Rhinoplasty.

Early post op, some advices :

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with only ten days after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD