Hair fall 7 months after transplant?

I had hair transplant 7 months ago, during the first 6 months I had only one time hair loss then everything was normal, during that I was taking vitamins which made my hair more thick and dark, the problem started when I reached the 7th month ,I stopped taking the vitamins because they were "6 months course" only after one week my hair started to fall out although it is less than 50 hair per day but that made me freaking out, and I'm wandering is my MBP or temporary or is it Shock loss or what

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair fall after a hair transplant

We call this shock loss which can happen anytime after a hair transplant, certainly in the first 5 months. See below

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon