One month after Septorhinoplasty, I smoked, now my nose is larger than before. Will it heal or remain like this?

Smoking after Rhinoplasty

The first few weeks following a rhinoplasty are the most important for healing.  Smoking impairs the vascularity and necessary blood flow for proper healing.  In general it is best to stop smoking at least one month before your procedure and for 2 months or more after.  Smoking can lead to delayed healing, nasal crusting and poor scarring.  Swelling is part of the overall healing process even if you did not smoke.  Most of the swelling improves over the first few weeks after surgery, but it can take months up to a year to completely resolve.  

Palo Alto Facial Plastic Surgeon