Does my hair transplant look okay - 5 days post op? (photos)

I am a little worried about some white thinks on my hair...also I have some swelling on my eyes...i wash my hair 3 times a day with special shampoo

white thinks on my hair

no need to wash 3 times a day .. ıf you use a softener lotion for scabs , that are uncleaned well may cause those white dots. but when we look over all , everything and swelling is normal for 5 th day .

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

A few days post op

It seems that all of the crusting is gone, that is great. A nice clean recipient area has less risks of infection and other complications

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Swelling may be normal after surgery. Otherwise it looks like you had a hair transplant surgery.

Swelling may be normal after surgery.  Otherwise it looks like you had a hair transplant surgery.  If you are concerned about something particular it is best to contact your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

5 days post op

If you have concerns about your recipient area it is best to follow up with the surgeon who did your procedure. Swelling around the eyes is normal for post op especially if you did hairline work. Try warm compress to the swollen area, but not the grafted areas. Make sure to follow all your post op instructions provided.

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician