Can i go from 370cc to 500cc? I had my surgery about 2.5 y ago and my implants were 370cc silicon gel filled. (photos)

My height:165 & my weight:49kg One of my implants has been damaged due to an accident i had & i'm gonna change them & i wanna change the size too.The biggest implant my doctor would let me do is 500cc. The only problem my doctor told me i would have is that it would look unnatural. Is it too heavy in comparison to 370cc? Will it take so much more aftercaring? Will they be so vulnerable? Will i lose my nipples become numb permanently due to this extra 130cc? Will they need a lift in the future?

Best breast implant for me (revisionary breast surgery)?

Thank you for the question.    You will find that online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific advice in regards to selection of specific breast implant size/profile. Ultimately, careful physical examination, measurements, and communication of your goals will be critical.

As you likely know, one of your breast implants has displaced ( bottomed out) and adjustment of the breast implant capsule (capsulorraphy) on that side  will be necessary to improve your breast symmetry.  

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "D or DD cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. 

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery ( after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers). Viewing the patient's chest wall in the upright and supine positions, with temporary sizes in place, help select the best breast implant size/profile for the specific patient. I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to revisionary breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.