Nose & chin surgery. Any suggestions? (photos)

I am really really insecure about my look. I want to undergo a nose and chin surgery. I have done a few adjustments to my nose and chin with Photoshop. It's not completely done but it's a move forward to the results I want. Do you have any suggestions or tips? Does the adjusted pictures look good? What more should I do to my face? PS. I have broken my nose once and have got a lot shit to it in Basketball and Football. Else I have no health or allergy issues.

Rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-