Does lifting surgery make the side view of my breast better or they are normal? (photos)

Breast lift surgery

Thank you for sharing your pictures and submitting your question. Your breasts currently seem to be in a "normal", nice appearing location. While they are starting to sag a little bit, the results you would get from a lift at this point would be minimal. However, I would like to learn more about your concerns and what your ideal breast appearance is before making a decision on whether or not it is time for breast lift surgery. I strongly recommend consulting in person with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in breast lift surgery. You can discuss with him/her what your concerns are and what you are trying to achieve. Then after he/she examines your breasts, the two of you can decide if surgery now or surgery in the future is best for you. Good luck!

Does lifting surgery make the side view of my breast better or they are normal?

Based on the photos, you appear to have large, youthful looking breasts. There is very little tissue below the fold and the nipple is well above the fold and pointing forward. I would not think a lift is necessary.

Breast lift

The photos you submitted show a fairly nice aesthetic shape to your breast. A lift may improve the shape very minimally, but the resulting scars, recovery time, and cost may not be worth proceeding.

Gustavo E. Galante, MD
Schererville Plastic Surgeon

Do I need a breast lift

If you are happy with the volume or size of your breasts I would not recommend a breast lift. I Agee that you have a good shape to your breasts in the pictures you provided.

Breast Lift Candidate

Thanks for your question and pictures!
Based on your pictures, it seems like your breasts fall slightly under the inframammary crease (the fold connecting the breast to your chest). However, it does not seem like your breasts are sagging since the nipples do not point downwards. Because of this, I would not say you are in dire need of a breast lift, but a breast lift would elevate the side view nonetheless.
My recommendation to you is to visit a board-certified well-reviewed plastic surgeon to discuss your case personally and guarantee optimal results!

Best of luck

You have a nice shape to your breast.  You really do not need a breast lift.
Best Wishes,
Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS