What should I consider to improve the shape of my nose? (photos)

Hello I'm a 18 years old girl, I want to have a better nose, it bothers me form time to time how ugly it is.. I have a hump and worse, it's not even straight from the front view, I'm afraide if it goes worse after surgery and I have no clue how it can turn out after injections. I was hoping if the filler could hold my nose tip so the gab between my humo and nose tip is filled? I'm seeking for advice. Thank you for giving me the chance.

Indications and limitations of nonsurgical rhinoplasty

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty will be able to create a straighter profile by building up the bridge of your nose above the hump.  It's important to seek a specialist to perform this as over-filling this area can result in a very unnatural and masculine appearance.  

Keep in mind that nonsurgical rhinoplasty is temporary, and the safest most predictable way to achieve permanent results is with surgical rhinoplasty.

Rhinoplasty for hump removal and straightening the nose

A closed rhinoplasty approach can address  removal of the dorsal hump and straightening the crooked nose. The dorsal hump is composed of both bone and cartilage and must be shaved down in order to remove it. Osteotomies of the nasal bones were then required to straighten the nasal bones. For many examples, please see the link and the video below