I can't stand my body, especially my breasts. What are my options? (Photo)

I can't stand my body, my breast specially. They seem big and most of the time I think they need to be lift. Please help me.

Breast issue

Your breasts look fine. If you feel that they are too large, a small reduction can be performed.  Best to be evaluated in person.

Cosmetic Surgery

Your breasts look normal although they may be a bit large for your liking.  A breast reduction can be done to help lift and reduce them.  For your body, liposuction of your abdomen, and waist can give you an attractive contour.  Best wishes, Dr. T. 

Breast surgery

Your breasts are full and don’t appear to be sagging. They have an appealing shape. However, if you dislike their size, a breast reduction could be performed with a simultaneous breast lift. 

Horndeski Method breast reduction

Thank you for your question and photos.
If you wish to reduce your breasts and lift them higher on your chest, consider The Horndeski Method breast reduction/lift. THM technique produces youthful breasts without the extra cost and risks/complications associated with breast implants and no vertical scar. Attached is an example of THM without implants and minimal scarring.
Best wishes and kind regards,

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Body image

If your concerns are related to weight, then I would encourage you to seek out a weight loss regime . Currently. Your breasts are in proportion with your hips.  Because they are large, a lift would be prone to subsequent sagging. Only you can decide whether it is worthwhile to pursue surgery now or first attempt to lose the weight.

Scarless breast reduction

They seem to be proportional to your body and in relatively good position? If you feel they are a bit too large for you there is an alternative which is quick simple and avoids all of the major scars involved in a traditional reduction. Find someone in your area that specializes in the Liposuction only reduction. Definitely what I would offer you if you came into my office.

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Getting the Breasts You Want

A lift with or without a lower pole reduction is probably the best option for you but an exam by an experienced board certified plastic surgeon would be necessary to be sure.

Concerns regarding breast size/position…

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on your photographs and description of concerns/goals, breast reduction/lifting would be the operation indicated. The operation will help you by raising the nipple/areola complexes and tighten up the breast skin envelopes.
The operation will likely involve incisions around the areola as well as vertically oriented ('vertical mastopexy") or "anchor pattern breast lifting"). The trade-off typically seen with breast lifting is improvement in breast position versus the presence of scars. You will also need to learn about the pros/cons of breast reduction/lifting surgery, before making any decisions whether to proceed with surgery.

Whether (and when) to proceed with the surgery becomes a very personal decision that should be made after weighing the pros and cons carefully. When the time is right, seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons to discuss your goals.  Clearly define in your own mind "what you can't stand"  and communicate these concerns with your plastic surgeon. Make sure that your selected plastic surgeon can demonstrate lots of examples of "work" you would be pleased with. I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to breast lifting surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.

Options for You

Dear Zohra,

Thank you for your pictures. In my opinion, you have slightly larger left breast and a little extra fat around your love handles.  You may benefit from a modest breast reduction/breast lift and liposuction of your love handles. Best wishes.