Is CPIL laser good for removing my freckles? (photo)

I saw an ad claiming they remove freckles with ICPL laser. Does such a laser as CPIL exist at all? If so, does it work for my freckles? I Attached a picture of my freckles. I first started to get severe freckles at 20. I am 27 now, female and middle eastern.

​Correcting Hyperpigmentation with PicoFOCUS

I can appreciate your concerns and address them with our patients daily.  We have had great success treating hyperpigmentation issues, including freckles on all skin types with the PicoSure Laser with the FOCUS lens array.  We normally recommend a series of 4 treatments, once  every 4 weeks.  This treatment is non-ablative and has almost no downtime.  You will typically have a flushed complexion for 0-2 hours.  You can put your make-up on and go back to work.  After your initial visit, a typical PicoFOCUS appointment is less than 1 hour. 

The PicoFOCUS gently delivers bursts of energy deep in the dermis without causing harm to the overlaying skin.  The pulses work to break up pigment and stimulates new collagen and elastin production.  Your body’s own healing process sweeps away older, damaged tissue and ramps up skin turnover.  We sometimes pair the PicoFOCUS with a Pelleve treatment for additional skin tightening.

We recommend finding an experienced physician in your area.  Treatment prices vary by market.

Fort Worth Physician