Is it too bad? After doing exercise and loosing 4 kilograms, the shapes of my breasts have changed. (photo)

One is bigger than the other one. Is it too bad?

Thank you for the question and photo it is very common for most woman to face Asymmetry, this can be solved by fat transfer which is natural or breastlifting and you can put small implants. The breast is to visit a surgeon for evaluation one on one consulation with a surgeon.

Breast Asymmetry

Thank you for your question and for posting appropriate pictures. Every woman's breasts are slightly asymmetrical, however if it's a concern for your, there are some ways to correct this. You might consider a lift on one side or even fat transfer to the smaller breast to correct this. You'll need to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Breast asymmetry

Breasts are naturally asymmetric in appearance and with the addition of weight loss your asymmetry can become quite noticeable. From your photo your breasts appear attractive and within normal limits. 

Asymmetry such as this is very common. It is up to you if you wish to change it. I recommend that you book a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to evaluate your options.

All the best

Breast lift

Congratulations on your weight loss and thank you for your question and photos. Based on the photo submitted there is some asymmetry of your breasts. Weight loss can definitely change the shape of your breasts. If this bothers you and you are at a stable weight then a breast lift or small reduction of the larger breast can correct this. Be sure to consult a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options and different techniques available that best suit you. Hope this helps. James Lee

James Lee, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Weight loss and breasts

With weight loss, the breasts can change shape.  If it bothers you, see a plastic surgeon for evaluation.

Breast asymmetry

Your left breast does appear larger than your right one. This can be quite normal and is only a problem if it bothers you. If it does you may see a plastic surgeon to consider reducing and lifting the larger breast.

Breast asymmetry

Congrats on the weight loss. I see the mild asymmetry in your breasts, but they do not look anymore asymmetrical than most women.  I would worry more about having to buy those new skinny clothes. Good luck.

Weight loss

Hello,  thank you for your question and photos.   Loosing a significant amount of weight could end up affecting the volume and shape of the breast.   You have a asymmetry that can be corrected with surgery. 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Concerns about breast shape...

Congratulations on your weight loss; it is not unusual for breast size/shape to change to some degree with weight loss.  Based on your photograph, I do not think that any harm has been done; your breasts do not look "bad". Best wishes.