Can tissue engineering and stemcells and 3D printing be used for rebuilding exact shape of a nose for severe destroyed cases?

Options for rebuilding the nose with stem cells, 3-D printing, etc.

reconstructing the nose with 3-D printing iand stem cells  is something that I'm sure will be present within a decade. Unfortunately now your way to do this is by selecting a very experienced revision rhinoplasty specialist who can show you many examples of very complex revisions. 

Tissue engineering, stem cells and 3D printing all are promising technologies and may play a role in reconstruction in the future. Currently theycannot achieve what you desire. I would suggest you find a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with. If you live outside of the United States, the surgeon should ideally be a member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS). You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.
Robert Singer, MD FACS
La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon