My surgeon has used strut to prevent nose tip from going down can it be removed? If yes,can it be done with closed Rhino?

As my nose tip is too big and I have

Can a columella strut be removed? Yes.

Yes, a strut can be removed through a closed approach. First, you should consider whether this will allow your tip to droop to take away from your result. Second, removing a columella strut will not have any effect on the size or the tip. Please discuss with your surgeon to determine what will work best for you. Best.
Stephen Weber MD, FACSLone Tree Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hello Snmsnm,A columellar strut placed at a previous rhinoplasty can be removed via a closed rhinoplasty.  However, you mentioned your concern was your tip was too big.  The strut would not affect the shape of the tip, only help prevent the tip from collapsing down.  I'd recommend you consult with a facial plastic surgeon or a plastic surgeon to discuss your concern so that an appropriate treatment plan can be developed.I hope this helps and good luck.  

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon

Closed rhinoplasty approach

Yes, a closed rhinoplasty approach can accomplish removing a columellar strut and making other adjustments to the tip, the bridge and the columella if needed. A full set of photographs are usually required in addition to an in-person examination of the nose, since revision rhinoplasty is one of the hardest operations to perform correctly in the entire field of cosmetic surgery.