I had a rhino that left me with a short nose which I really hate. Is it possible to make my nose like the left picture? (Photo)

Undoing the shortened nose

Yes, it can be lengthened.Here are some things that can be doneextended spreader grafts, caudal septal extension fixated with a pds plate, rebuilding the lateral crura Quite technical jargon, but what you seek is possible.I'm in Austin texasgive us a ring512-324-2765

Revision rhinoplasty for the short nose.

I need to see better photographs as described on my website in those colors. This will give more information as to exactly what you would need. Short notices can be repaired  by several different methods. See a very experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon for the past results 

Lengthening a Short Nose

A nose can be lengthened using a septal extension cartilage graft but I would avoid the fullness of your profile immediately above the tip that you show in the morphed result.