Hyperthyroidism eye disease. Any suggestions for under eye bags and puffiness?

hi I am low hyperthyroidism and I took radioactive iodine about 9 weeks ago. I got eye problem like swelling,puffiness of eyelids and under eye bags 6 week after RA.I used prednizolone 5 for 2 weeks and it enhance the swelling and puffiness but not completly. Now the puffiness of eyelids and under eye bags annoying me.please let me know what can help me.

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

I suggest a formal consultation to determine what is best.  This can be treated with fillers, lasers, microneedling. Sometimes surgery is needed.  Dr. Emer.

Honestly too complex a subject to provide the answer you need.

Generally it is recommended to wait a full year or more before considering any eyelid surgery in association to thyroid eye disease.  I encourage you to be seen by an ophthalmologist or an oculoplastic surgeon to be assessed.  The cited ebook on eyelid surgery discusses the management of thyroid eye disease.