Restylane injection in lips as well as lines around and the sides of my mouth. Can I have an electrical beauty treatment today?

Cab I have an electical beauty treatment today?

Thanks for your query. Any type of treatment involving heat and current should be avoided for 2 weeks post treatment with filler as it dissolves or dislocates the filler. The filler takes a minimum time of a week to settle down completely. So anything in that time period should be absolutely avoided and we wait for another week to completely settle and to avoid any sort of complications. Hope it helps

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Pursuing cosmetic treatments after Restylane

I would not recommend any treatments to areas injected with Restylane for at least 24 hours after your Restylane injections.  After that, you should be in the clear for most types of treatments, though when in doubt, always check with the physician who injected your Restylane.

Jill C. Fichtel, MD
Columbus Dermatologic Surgeon

Procedure after restylane

YOu don't say when you had the injection, but you should be able to have the treatment as long as it is not the same day

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist