I Had IPL and There is a Blister on my Chin, Will this Scar?

It's been four days. Technician said it would go away within five days. Not a chance. Blistered area seems to be getting smaller, but am concerned it appeared in the first place. It's about the size of a pea. Sort of looks like a bad blemish. I've been putting neosporine cream on it and trying to get it to peel away. Is there anything else I should do to ensure no scarring and that it heals properly?

Blisters with IPL Treatment...

Daily sunscreen and hydroquinones could help on the discolorations.  Blistered can take a few weeks to fully heal and discolorations can take months... Make sure you follow up with our provider.

Good luck.

Dr. Grant Stevens 

Blisters with IPL Treatment...

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Good luck.

Dr. Grant Stevens