Tender to touch after 4 weeks breast lift/aug? (Photo)

I am a little over 4 weeks breast lift and 480 cc saline implants. I'm still having incredible pain on the side of my breast, towards the bottom. It feels very firm there. It is a constant ache even with Tylenol, ibuprofen, ice or heat therapy. The skin is not red. There is no bruise. My stitches are sealed. The picture I have enclosed shows about where the area of pain is. The photo looks like there is a bruise. It is just lighting. There is no bruise there.

Tender to touch after 4 weeks breast lift/aug?

I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support… 

Without in person detailed examination can only over the internet guess as cutaneous sensory nerve pain syndrome. Usually resolves but in most cases I offer injections of a solution of glucose with bicarbonate 5%. Which stops the pain cycle. This is called PIT injection therapy. Fee $500 per session.