Sciton Halo & BBL forever young together. Which areas will they target?

Hello, soon I will be having a Halo treatment done to improve skin texture, pores and discoloration. I've been told combining that with BBL will give even more amazing results, so I am planning to have them both done at the same time. My question is, what is each device targeting, because from what I have read it sounds like they both address the same issues. Thank you.

BBL and Halo

Hi and thank you for your question!

This is an amazing combination of treatments to have.

BBL is light and Halo is laser. BBL will very effectively target the superficial brown and red spots of the skin. While halo is a dual wavelength laser which will stimulate collagen, improve skin texture, address superficial lines and wrinkles and diminish pores. Halo will also get the deeper browns spots and can help with melasma issues too. If your goal is to treat these concerns, then you will be very happy!

Dr. Grant Stevens

BBL and Halo

BBL is a photofacial treatment that will address the superficial browns and reds. Halo has two lasers in one handpiece that will simultaneously treat multiple layers of the skin. One laser is treating the texture of your skin, the other is heating up the deeper layers and stimulating collagen growth.

Robert G. Aycock, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon