Motor nerve damage from a chemical peel. It's been about 6 weeks, what should I do? Smile is now asymmetrical! (Photo)

I relieved a TCA peel at a spa, she followed up with using a high frequency machine and then a blue light treatment right after. I had acne around my mouth and she was rough with that area and scabs came off the following day then half of my lower lip became imparred and I have seen zero improvement in 6 weeks. My doctor wants to put me in therapy? I did not realize this was a risk with a peel, I have been getting mild ones for 4 years with zero problems. Try a new place once and this happens!

TCA Peels

TCA peels do not affect the motor nerve nor the muscle.Look for other reasons for lip weakness. This can easily be tested