Halo pro & BBL Forever Young recovery (Photo)

I had 3 halo pros at 20% paired with BBL forever young. The last treatment was the end of August. Currently on 1% tretinoin and and medical grade cleansers, serums, etc. My tone is amazing, but a and terrified of the texture. I am so scared right now. Just saw my provider yesterday and she has no concern. Visia says my ovetall skin health went from 17% to 77%. I am so freaked out. Any advice would be appreciated.

Overly smooth skin looks artificial

Thanks for the great question and the photos. Halo and BBL are fantastic tools for improving skin quality and your skin looks great! The thing about skin is that you want it to have some texture. If the skin appears too shiny and smooth than it looks artificial. In my opinion, your skin looks very healthy. You may be able to have a deeper Halo treatment to even out the texture even more. I would talk to your provider to see what they think. Best of luck!

~Dr. Sieber