Halo Pro and BBL forever young recovery. (photos)

I am 4 weeks out from a 3rd Halo Pro & BBL forever young treatment. It still scares me that my skin is still in the 'looking worse before it gets better phase.' My aesthetician says it's normal and some people just take longer to heal and stay dryer longer. My skin looks like it has more lines and dried up. It also feels dry and tight. Also started using tretinoin 2 weeks ago every other night at .1%. I just want to know this is going to keep getting better. Very worried.

Take a break

Your skin looks dry. This can certainly happen after any laser treatment.  Hold off on tretinoin and begin moisturizing twice a day with a cream (not a lotion), preferably cetaphil . I recommend following up with your provider. There is nothing overly concerning here. 

CR