What are the chances I'd be appropriate for a Benelli (doughnut) lift? I'm 30, breastfed two children, and now deflated (photos)

I am trying to also be open minded to the possibility of very small implants to regain the volume but I do not like the way larger implants look and worry they would be uncomfortable or settle strangely. I would also like it to be a one time thing and not worry about maintaining or removing them in the future. Before pregnancy I was a 34 DD and currently wear a 32D to accommodate the skin but do not fill the cups. I end up wearing sports bras for comfort.

Benelli Lift Appropriate?

You would not be a good candidate for a Benelli or donut lift. A Benelli lift has only limited ability to elevate your nipple position and it does almost nothing to lift your breast tissue, and you need a good amount of lifting of both. Also a Benellin lift tends to flatten your breast and that is something that you don't need. A vertical or lollipop type lift with a moderate sized implant would probably be a good option for you, but it is difficult to be definitive without seeing you in person. A vertical lift can provide the greater amount of lift that you need and it will also give you a more projecting breast which would be of benefit as well. Yes there is an additional scar, but the improvement in beast shape and nipple position far outweighs the extra scar which should fade well over time.
If you are considering an implant you must recognize that there is always the possibility of needing some future surgery related to your implant, so there are no guarantees that this would be a once in a lifetime procedure. That said, the newest generation of implants are safer and more reliable devices with a lower risk of long term problems. Combining a lift with implants adds significant complexity to both procedures and you should see someone who can demonstrate good outcomes with both. Alternatively you could do just a lift, but then at minimum you would need a vertical lift or possibly an anchor type lift to get the greatest degree of correction possible.

What are the chances I'd be appropriate for a Benelli (doughnut) lift? I'm 30, breastfed two children, and now deflated

I think you fit into the category of a patient who is an excellent candidate for a Benelli lift combined with small to modest sized breast implants only.  The lift alone I am sure would leave you disappointed with your lack of fullness and projection.  The reason for this is the fact that a Benelli lift is most effective for raising the nipple areolar position and narrowing its diameter but does not remove significant amounts of skin.  The beauty of a Benelli lift combined with placement of breast implants is the limited scarring thanks to the addition of volume from the breast implant.  I totally agree with you that excessive sized implants should be avoided.
Meet with an ABPS board-certified plastic surgeon to review photos of others and see her options.
Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Benelli (doughnut) lift

A Benelli, or periareolar lift, can be a good procedure in the right circumstances but is never a good choice without implants. If you want a more youthful but not larger look, then the vertical lift would be appropriate for you. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Great question, IMO zero, Benelli lifts result in long term widening of the areola and flattening of the breast mound, you have significant ptosis ( saginess) and would most benefit from a vertical lift with implant, that is around the areola with a small scar extending down to the breast fold only...good luck

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon