How effective is "The Perfect Peel?"

Can anyone tell me exact percentages in the "Perfect peel?" What can I expect from it? How often should I have it done? How many times total

Expect great results!

The perfect peel is made of TCA, Kocic Acid, Retinoic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Phenol, Vitamin C and anti oxidant Glutathione. You can safely have the peel applied every four weeks. You should expect a decrease in pigmentation as well as Melasma. Fine lines are softened as well as a smooth, more even skin tone. 

"Perfect Peel?"...marketing B.S. is my guess

Although I have no idea what a "Perfect Peel" is, I know that by just naming it that, many patients will be unhappy. Peels are not a perfect science. Naming one that leads potential clients to believe in the impossible. I offer facial peels both chemical and laser, but will more than likely never offer a Perfect Peel.

Best Regards,

John Di Saia MD

John P. Di Saia, MD
Orange Plastic Surgeon