Long, narrow face with uneven chin. (photos)

i have a huge space between my lips and bottom of chin, i hate how it sticks out. i want a slight chin reduction, but am wondering if i should get fat transfered to my jawline? i dont smile because my chin has a depression on one side so it looks as if its ueven. i would like to know what to do to have a face shape more like mila kunis, but a chin profile like natalie portman. im getting a rhinoplasty soon. please let me know what direction you believe might be best for me.

Chin

I believe you shouldn't get any of the treatment you suggested before taking proper X-rays. You may need jaw surgery to correct all the issues. 

New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon