If Hyaluronidase doesn't work, is there a surgical option and what does that entail? (Photo)

Several years ago I had a physician inject a very tiny amount in my top lip. It was a little bit of Jupiter arm that was left over from my frown lines. It wasn't even enough to make a physical difference. But ever since then I've had this little lump. It never bothered me until I recently got to to syringes of Juvéderm injected and it's gotten bigger and more noticeable. I don't know if it's the Juvéderm pushing it forward and making it more prominent or if the actual lump is bigger itself.

Let's Check it Out

I suggest getting this evaluated.  I have seen a few times mucoceles develop, which are glands in the lip, after filler injections.  If this is filler, it is easily reversed with an enzyme.  Best, Dr. Emer.