Could I still be healing 6 months post op?

Im 38 years old and weigh 110 lbs. Had 250cc gummy bear implants 12 months ago. They slipped out of pockets toward center of chest so had 2nd surgery 6 months ago to correct. Left side is great. Right side is uncomfortable and generally bothersome, but not painful. Any thoughts on this? Could it be possible that I need more time to heal or does this sound like another issue? Thanks for any advice!

Breast augmentation - what to do six months after revision

Thank you for asking about your breast implant revision.

• If the bothersome side looks ok, you may still be healing internally.
  • After six months, it is wise to see your surgeon for an examination to be sure all is well.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS