Any suggestions for Cleavage Gap? (photos)

I have a wider cleavage gap and I know that a breast augmentation will not change that. But I am wondering once they soften and drop fully will I be able to get good cleavage with a bra? Right now they are still pretty firm (I'm 4 weeks PO) and uncomfortable and not flattering in a bra. When I breast fed, I was able to get wonderful cleavage so will it be the same once they soften?

Sub muscular implants

Submuscular implants are prone to displacement laterally which widens cleavage and leads to future worsening when laying down.  Saline implants have to go under the muscle. Sub fascial silicone implants avoids this problem.

Cleavage and BA

Give some more time to let the implants settled on a lower position.    The gap between your breast will no be corrected after this happen.  With your bra you should have a nice cleavage after all. 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

It can take three months on average for everything to soften and settle post breast augmentation.  Usually at that point your breasts should mimic normal breasts, and with a bra you will be able to make them do whatever you want them to do.  It is not unusual for the breasts to appear wider apart at first as the muscles hold them tight.  Once the tissues relax, the breasts will get closer on their own to a degree as well.

Cleavage after BBA

Thank you for your photos and question. At four weeks, you still have swelling and firmness. As the skin and muscles relax, I believe you will be able to obtain excellent cleavage with a bra. It can take up to six months for your final appearance to be reached. Best regards.

Any suggestions for cleavage gap?

Thank you for your question. At 4 weeks post op you will still have firmness. Allow for 3 months to assess the results, the implants will soften and mimic your natural breast. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD