Will Invisalign an Arch Expansion for a Wider Look?

I just had diagnostics completed for invisalign treatment. My upper arch is narrow- will invisalign automatically create arch expansion for a wider look , can this happen for the jaw as well?

Narrow arch, will invisalign expand it

When your dentists submits the case to invisalign he/she will direct the technicians to expand the arch to achieve the look you are seeking.  You are no able to expand the jaw.

Philadelphia Dentist

Last contacted 7 days ago

Can invisalign widen my smile?

Neither braces nor Invisalign can make a huge change in arch width for adult patients.  The more expansion you do the less stable the final result will be meaning that if you stop wearing your retainer for a few nights, even years later, the width will begin to collapse

Robert Waxler, DMD, MS
Saint Louis Orthodontist

Last contacted 2 months ago