Are there any instances where a doctor would prescribe phentermine long term?

Lost weight, my headaches and back aches disappeared, my energy level was awesome, but now that I am off, I am back to my old tired, sluggish, achy self. Is there anything over the counter you would recommend? Thanks!

You need a long term eating strategy not yo-yo diets

Bouncing your weight up and down going on and off diets is not a weight loss strategy. It's a total waste of time. You might start off with a quick weight loss plan as part of a long term strategy, but the real deal is a long term maintenance strategy that involves smart food choices. A few weeks of drugs and a lower number on the scale does nothing for your health. Long term phentermine is not a reasonable option.