What are my options? Can I just get a BA without a BL? (Photo)

Can I just get a BA without a BL? That would be my preference. I'm planning on getting a tummy tuck...should I also get lipo?

What are my options? Can I just get a BA without a BL?

If you simply want larger breasts, you could certainly have an augmentation without a lift, but if you want your nipples higher, you would need a lift.  You are a good candidate for an abdominoplasty with or without liposuction.  Good luck!

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Is a lift needed?

Its really difficult to assess your chest wall and breasts from the single photo you have posted.   A physical exam is really needed to give you any meaningful advice.  Please see a board certified PS to learn more about your options.  Best wishes,

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Multiple Procedures

Thanks so much for your pictures and for your inquiry. I believe that you are a very good candidate for a Mommy Makeover. You would love the results if you choose to have a Breast lift instead of just implants. Lipo and a tummy tuck would help you achieve a very good result. Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Surgery

It is common to do appropriately located liposuction along with a tummy tuck. This can greatly enhance the result. While you may be able to have an acceptable result with an augmentation only depending on your goals, but from your photo I suspect that a lift would be the best recommendation. Your breasts and particularly your areolas are pretty low and would not be centered at all on your enlarged breasts. I think you would likely rate your changes are fairly dramatic if done well.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Your a great MM candidate!

Hello NewBod4Bree. I think you're a good candidate for a mommy makeover, but you will need to carefully consider a breast lift for the best results. I'm only going off the photo you submitted and to make the ultimate decision, a physical examination will have to be performed. As far as liposuction and tummy tuck, this can be a safe combination in healthy patients and in my practice just about all my tummy tuck patients have some liposuction for waistline reduction. Best wishes, Dr. ALDO

Aldo Guerra, MD

Hi... thank you for the question and photo.. this will depend on your goals and what are you aspecting with the procedure,  you can have a breast augmentation but it won't have perky look, if you want perky look results, a lift will be needed. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Modest ptosis can be camouflaged by breast augmentation.

You definitely would benefit from and abdominoplasty almost always augmented by liposuction. The breasts look as though they might do well with breast augmentation only. There are some measurements that need to be taken to establish this.

What are my options?

Thank you for your inquiry and photo. Based on this single picture, I will recommend breast lift (would need to evaluate if implants are needed). If there are implants used you would need periareolar technique, or it can be considered. I would also recommend a liposuction done with the tummy tuck for best results, this would be considered a mommy makeover. I recommend seeking a board certified plastic surgeon. Best wishes! 

Ricardo Vega, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover with breast augmentation and tummy tuck

It is difficult to determine based on this one photo alone if a breast lift would be required. The angle at which the photo was taken can make if difficult to see where the true nipple position is located. I would also recommend a tummy tuck with liposuction of your flanks (love handles). Consult with a few experienced plastic surgeons in your area for a thorough exam in person.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Thank you for your questions and for sharing your photograph.  I think lipo would further enhance your waist and flanks region after your tummy tuck to leave a more pleasing contour than the tummy tuck alone.  It is not clear on your single picture whether a lift would be necessary, but in my opinion it would afford you the greatest degree of breast rejuvenation when combined with implant placement. Hope that this helps.