Injection to Fill Ripples After Breast Augmentation?

I recently had 500cc high profile textured silicon implants placed sub-glandular. This was a revision from sub-muscular as I had intense muscle spasm that persisted which caused them to be hard, stiff and "high riding" implants. I have very little breast tissue and now have rippling (as was kinda expected). Is there any option for fillers in the tissue of the breast? I am an active person and am concerned this will worsen with any fat loss. I am happy with results otherwise.

Doctor Answers 1


Some doctors have been trying to fat inject areas of ripplin but there is a risk of delfation of the implant from rupture.  Strattice or alloderm may be helpful to camouflage the rippling.

New York Plastic Surgeon
4.1 out of 5 stars 29 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.