Injectables liquid facelift and yag nd facelift?

Can I have liquid facelift and after couple of weeks have a yag nd facelift?

The Liquid Facelift and the YAG

Please make sure that you are being evaluated by a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon or the equivalent in your country. Having injectables and then a laser-based procedure can be done without worries and many studies have shown that using lasers after fillers does not affect the fillers in any way. The YAG Facelift you are describing is most likely the ClearLift procedure, a procedure that uses a fractional Nd: YAG to cause skin tightening and works very nicely. Again, these need to be done by qualified and skilled individuals and can enhance the results of fillers and toxins in most cases.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Nd yag not FDA approved for lift

I am not familiar with a nd yag facelift. It is not FDA-approved for the lift of any kind of skin. Only Ultherapy is FDA approved for a nonsurgical lift in the U.S. I classically do Ultherapy as early as the next day after injecting a hyaluronic acid based filler.

Sabrina Fabi, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Liquid Facelift

Hello Scarlett58, 

Thank you for you question.

Without examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of any further treatments it is difficult to be comprehensive.

Certainly if you undergo a liquid facelift I would wait at least 3-4 weeks for the swelling associated with the injectables to subside.

At that point you could consider a laser skin treatment for further tightening focusing on the problematic areas that are more apparent once the filler has settled.

I would seek care with a facial plastic surgeon in your area who can evaluate you and discuss your options.

Good Luck, 

Dr. S

Scott Shadfar, MD
Edmond Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial rejuvenation using injectables and technology-based treatments

Both injectables and technology-based treatments can be used to rejuvenate the face.  Injectable treatments are typically utilized to restore age related volume loss.   technology-based treatments are typically used to tighten and lift facial skin or 2 address surface changes such as fine wrinkling and discoloration. Nd:YAG laser should not affect dermal fillers due to the relatively low energy which is delivered to the skin.  Laser skin resurfacing may be performed before or after injectables.  As these products are highly technique dependent, make sure the physician you choose to do your treatments is appropriately trained and highly experienced in this area.

Brian Biesman, MD
Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Liquid Facelift and Laser resurfacing

Yes, you can have liquid facelift and after couple of weeks have a Yag Nd "facelift" but would recommend waiting a few weeks longer until most of the swelling has subsided. 
This is a great procedure for the younger patient without soft tissue sagging due to redundancy rather than loss of volume. In that case a mini or other facelift would also be required for best results.

Non Invasive Facelift

A "liquid facelift" using dermal fillers for volume augmentation, followed by laser resurfacing is a wonderful minimally invasive facial rejuvenation procedure.  I would suggest a Fractionated CO2 resurfacing, as this will give you the most dramatic results.  Good Luck

Anthony Corrado, DO
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

San Diego Liquid Facelift Options

Dear Scarlett, thank you for your question. Injectable fillers can be used to enhance facial volume, correct lines and depressions, and rejuvenate the face without surgery. Some common fillers include restylane, juvederm, perlane, voluma, radiesse, and sculptra. Consult with a an experienced facial plastic surgeon injector to review your options. Good Luck!

Roy A. David, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Liquid facelift and laser

The best combination of anti-aging non-surgical is the "liquid" face lift followed by lasers.  This allows both the skin to be rejuvenated and the supporting tissue lifted and enhanced.  Please find a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience in facial rejuvenation for the best cosmetic results.

Laser and Filler for Liquid Facelift

The Nd:YAG laser in non-ablative so it shouldn't affect the filler too much but if you are worried, we recommend the laser portion first followed by the injectable fillers. The 1064 wavelength of the Nd:YAG laser can penetrate deeply into the skin.

To be sure, see two or more board certified and experienced plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Injectable Treatment Followed by YAG Laser Treatment

There is a slight chance the laser treatment could break down the filler you had injected.  I normally encourage my patients to do laser treatments before filler, so that there is no chance of the laser interfering with their filler.  I would recommend consulting with your physician or provider to ensure you don't undo the results of the filler injections.

Benjamin C. Stong, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon