Can Injectable Fillers Bhe Used to Increase Jawline Definition in Men?

28 year old male with poorly defined jawline, was wondering if fillers can be used along jawline to enhance it and create more definition?

Non Surgical Chin Augmentation in Men with Juvederm Voluma and Radiesse

Absolutely, BeckyAnn!

At my practice, I use Juvederm Voluma and Radiesse to enhance the jawline definition in men. The combination of Juvederm Voluma and Radiesse broaden and masculinize the jawline. Not only does this quick 30 minute in-office procedure have little to no downtime, we also have the power and the freedom to customize your results. If regular plastic surgery methods aren’t an option due to the extensive recovery period, non-surgical chin augmentation is an excellent alternative for jawline definition and enhancement.

NonSurgical chin augmentation is very popular in my office. Here are a few things to consider:

• I use Juvederm Voluma and Radiesse for the chin and jawline because both fillers give good projection and hold their shape very well.
  • Juvederm Voluma is a spongy filler that I place superficially, closer to the skin as it feels similar to the chin fat pad.
  • Radiesse is more compact and paste-like, so I place that filler deeper, closer to the bone. These fillers can be used separately or in combination.
  • Together, results last up to 24 months, with touch up's being performed usually at 12 months.

Take a look at this video and our photo gallery for more information. Good luck in your search for information.

Stay beautiful!

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fillers along the jawline

Chin augmentation is chin augmentation.  A filler can help improve it somewhat  but a true augmentation is probably better with a more permanent device or sliding genioplasty.

Use of Fillers to increase Male Jaw Definition

Fillers are a nice way to tailor jaw definition. depending on the extent of definition required, the placement of deep fillers such as Perlane and Juvederm Ultra Plus can nicely augment the skin in the specific areas requiring definition.